Sunday, February 27, 2011

Spring is Coming!

Sunday, February 27th, 2011

Today was the first time in a week that Daddy stayed home with us! Daddy spent some time with me last night after he got home. And then I slept really well all last night!

This morning I was a little fussy because I had a ton of gas. Mommy is still giving me Mylicon but sometimes I still get a ton of gas pockets that hurt my tummy. Grandma needed Mommy's help with the computer so she took me for awhile and was able to put me to sleep by walking around the house with me. Mommy also learned that it helps my belly when she takes my legs and pushes them up towards my belly.

Today was the first time since I had to be under the special lights that I slept in my princess bassinet. Mommy spent most of the day re-organizing the room, so I stayed out of the way by taking naps in my bassinet. Later on in the day Mommy took me out to the backyard to see the garden. Grandma showed us all the flowers that were waking up! There are pretty purple flowers growing already in one of the flowerbeds, and there are quite a few daffodils and tulips coming up already too! Grandma says in the next week or so we need to get out there and clean out all the flowerbeds and get the veggies and fruits planted. I can't wait to spend some time outdoors! I'll hopefully get a nice tan! Mommy says for the summer we'll get me a baby pool and a cute bathing suit so that I can work on my tan too!

Other highlights from today - Daddy says I'm very advanced since I was holding my own bottle during my feeding today! Oh, and I got to spend some time in my Boppy. Daddy put me to lay down on my boppy and I loved it because I could sleep on my side! My favorite way to sleep!

Daddy's off tomorrow and I think we are going to try and take Mommy to the doctors. I hope Mommy's incision is okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment