Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Bath Time Bubbles!


Monday, February 21st, 2011

Today was a pretty good day. Mommy put my new bunny blanket toy that my Tio Raul gave me in my bed with me last night. I think I’m going to like this toy! I slept real well being back at home. I even let Mommy and Daddy get a few hours of sleep in between my feedings. Me and Mommy let Daddy sleep in a little longer then usual today. He was really tired from the drive.


Daddy had his dates mixed up and we realized that he didn’t start his new job today, he starts it tomorrow! So we got another day at home with Daddy. It’s going to be different without Daddy around! But I’m sure Mommy will find lots of things to keep us entertained while we wait for him to come home!


The day overall was pretty uneventful. We went to Wal-Mart so that Mommy and Daddy could get me some things I needed – like MORE diapers and formula! I sure go through a lot of diapers! And Mommy practiced taking the stroller out of the car and putting it back in because tomorrow will be our first adventure on our own. I have my two week visit with the Pediatrician and it will be my first time out and about with just Mommy!


Oh, and today I realized that when I am taking a bath and I pass gas, little bubbles form in the water! I think Daddy will find that pretty entertaining. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment