Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Goodbye Miami


Sunday, February 19th, 2011

Today we drove back from Miami. It was a LOOOONG drive! I was sad to leave all of my family in Miami, but Mommy says I’ll see them all again soon. I really enjoyed being held by my cousins Dominick and Ali. I loved getting kisses from them too! Mommy says when I’m older they’ll teach me lots of cool things. Like Dominick said he’s going to teach me how to read. And Ali read me the “Is your mama a llama” book. I really liked that book.


I was a little fussy the first part of the trip. The sun was shinning in on me and making me all hot and sweaty. Mommy tried to keep me comfortable, but it wasn’t until they stripped me down into a onesie that I was finally comfortable. Once we got into Georgia I was fine. I got to rest a lot. Mommy sang to me whenever I started to get bored and it would put me right back to sleep. I love that song that Daddy made for me…”Baby Sophia, we love you. We love you our baby Sophia…” It’s my favorite. Daddy’s been singing it to me since I was in Mommy’s tummy!


We finally made it home and boy was I happy to get into my pajamas and get into my bed and go to sleep! While I am happy to be home, I do miss my Mima. Tomorrow will be the first day of my life that she won’t be able to hold me or kiss me. I sure hope her computer is working tomorrow so that I can see her on Skype!

No comments:

Post a Comment