Friday, February 25, 2011

3 Weeks Old Today!

Friday, February 25th, 2011
Today is my 3 week birthday! I decided I didn't want to just wear one outfit today, so I did things like pee during diaper changes so that Mommy would HAVE to change me! So far I'm on outfit number 4 for the day! :)

Mommy says she thinks I'm going through a growth spurt because I'm getting hungrier faster and eating a little more then usual. She says my little legs are starting to fill out too. No more chicken legs! :) About half of my newborn clothes finally fit me...but there are still some that are still too big on me! I hope that I can get good use out of my clothes before it gets too warm out. Most of my newborn and 0-3 months outfits are long sleeves or warm. Mommy was hoping that I would be small but she really didn't think it would warm up so quickly outside. She's kinda excited that it's warming up outside though because that means we can go for little adventures to the park and maybe even have a picnic!

Mommy taught me a new song last night - Jesus Loves Me. I like that song. When the song says "they are weak, but He is strong" she grabs my arms and helps me make muscles! I really like when she does that, it makes me smile! I can't wait to see what songs she'll teach me next.

Grandma stayed in Maryland an extra day because the weather is bad up there. So it'll be another night of just Mommy and I. I enjoyed the quiet in the house, and thought Mommy might enjoy some quiet too, so I slept most of the afternoon and evening. I overheard Mommy talking to Mima on the phone today and she was telling Mima how much she loves staring at me when I'm sleeping because I make the cutest faces when I stretch. I'm going to have to work on some new cute faces so it can keep making Mommy smile!

Tomorrow is Daddy's last day of work for the week! He gets to stay home with us on Sunday and Monday! I can't wait to spend the whole day with him! Maybe he'll take a nap with me again!

No comments:

Post a Comment