Thursday, February 24, 2011

Keeping Mommy Company!

Thursday, February 24th, 2011
Last night I got some special one on one time with Daddy. He was so quiet coming in the house after work late last night that Mommy didn't even hear him come in the room! Daddy wanted Mommy to get some uninterrupted sleep so he took care of me at my 1:30am feeding. It was great because Daddy just held me and walked around with me so that I would go to sleep. I sure do love spending time with my Daddy!!

Mommy started giving me Mylicon yesterday to help with my gas. I think it's working because I'm sleeping a little bit better in between my feedings. I still have some gas, but it's a little easier on my tummy now! Mommy says I sound like an adult passing gas and that it can clear a room. I guess I take after my Daddy!

Mommy gave me my bath this afternoon and unlike most babies, I kinda like the water. I especially love it when Mommy washes my hair! Oh, and I finally let Mommy file down my nails so I would stop scratching myself. It's not so bad once you get used to it. Mommy says that when I get bigger she'll take me to go get my nails done with her. I can't wait to get my nails painted!

Grandma left today for Maryland today. So that left me and Mommy home alone for the afternoon and evening. So I decided to stay up this evening in between my feedings to keep Mommy company. I was a good girl and didn't fuss, but I know Mommy had a hard time finding time to cook without someone to watch me while she was busy in the kitchen. So she brought my Fisher-Price Rock N Play Sleeper into the kitchen so I could watch her cook. I can't wait until I'm older and I can help Mommy cook! Or even better, I can't wait until I get to taste all that yummy food!!

No comments:

Post a Comment