Sunday, February 27, 2011

Quacker-Rican

Saturday, February 26th, 2011

Mommy woke up today and realized that her c-section incision might be infected. She called the doctor and he said to put Betadine Solution on it and put a bandage over it. Mommy's incision is hurting her a little bit, and so is the bruise just above the incision. I think Mommy's been over doing it, so today I decided to stay up a little bit longer in between my feedings during the daytime so that Mommy couldn't do too much other than taking care of me.

Mommy and I were going to watch Saturday morning cartoons for the first time this morning, but after looking at the TV Guide we realized that there weren't many good cartoons on! Mommy said she'll find some of her favorite cartoons from when she was younger so we can watch together. I can't wait to see the cartoons like the Smurfs, the Rugrats, and Woody Woodpecker! Since we couldn't find any good cartoons Mommy gave me a bath and after putting me in my duckie robe told me I was a "quacker-rican". :)

Grandma came back from Maryland and boy did she miss me. She spent some time with me so that Mommy could get some things done, and then later on in the evening she gave Mommy another break. Grandma even fed me my bottle this afternoon!

Tonight I'm going to try and be a good girl and let Mommy get some sleep! Tomorrow is Daddy's first day home since he started working. I can't wait to spend time with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment