Monday, February 28, 2011

Monday, February 28th, 2011

Today was a relaxing day.  I slept well last night and in my Rock N Play sleeper.  Mommy was proud of me for sleeping so well!  I'm starting to stay awake a little longer during the day too.  Soon I'll be up long enough to learn new games with Mommy.  She can't wait to teach me Peek-A-Boo and Patty Cake. 
Look at how big I'm getting!  Mommy calls me gordy!

Mommy and Daddy still aren't sure what color my eyes are going to be.  They are looking like a grayish blue right now, so they think my eyes will either be hazel or blue.  Mommy and Daddy both hope they'll turn blue.  I don't mind what color they turn.  Even if they turn brown, I'll be happy, because then my eyes will be like Mommy's.  Oh, and the bumps on my head, the ones from when they vacuumed me out, have gone down a lot!  No more heart shaped head!  Another sign that I'm growing well!

Today Mommy read to me from my LullaBible book.  It's a lullaby book that is based on the bible stories.  Today we read about Genesis 1:1 and I learned that God loves me and cares for me!  Daddy tried to play the CD that comes with the book but his computer started acting up and it ate the CD.  Daddy was smart though and restarted his computer and we got the CD back.  Mommy says we'll try again tomorrow.  I liked hearing the lullabible story though.  There are tons of stories in there, and Mommy said we'll read from it often.  I need to remember to give my Mima a big hug and kiss for getting me that book! 

We stayed in today since we had real bad weather advisories.  I experienced my first thunderstorm today.  Mommy said I was really brave because I didn't get scared.  Bagel and Casper were a little scared of the thunder and would bark at it but I just slept right through it.  Tomorrow we get to leave the house for a little while.  Mommy has her doctors appointment to check on her c-section incision, and then we have to go to the store to pick up more formula.  Daddy goes back to work tomorrow, so I'm going to miss him.  It was really nice to have him home with me and Mommy.  I love being able to take naps with him!  Guess we'll have to wait until next weekend.

This Friday I'll be one month old!  Mommy wants to take me to Sears to have pictures taken.  I hope the pictures come out nice! My second holiday is coming up in just two and a half weeks - St. Patty's Day.  Mommy said we need to find me something green to wear, especially because I'm part Irish.  I hope I get lots of kisses on that day! 

I have to be up early for another adventure out with Mommy and Daddy tomorrow.  I need my beauty rest, so I'm going to bed now!  Good night everyone!  And thank you for reading my blog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment