Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Lots of Rest!


I didn't sleep too well last night. I kept wanting to be in bed with Mommy! She finally gave in and then I slept comfortably. Daddy didn't get home until after midnight so I didn't get to see him very much. Then he was out the door 10am for his interview. Daddy told me that he was going to work really hard to make sure that Mommy can stay home with me to take care of me. I'm so lucky to have that Daddy!

I didn't think I'd get the chance to spend time with Daddy today, but his interview didn't last very long so he was able to come home for a while before he had to go into work at 4pm. Daddy fed me, changed my diaper, and then took a nap with me. I really enjoyed that!

Then Mommy and Grandma had to pick up some things at the store so I went with them. Grandma bought me those really neat Hallmark books that you can record yourself reading the book and then replay it. She bought me THREE of them! Then while Mommy was feeding me she read them all to me! I can't decide which one I like best. There's Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, All The Ways I Love You, and Bright & Beautiful. I'm so lucky to have a Grandma and a Mima who like to spoil me! Especially with books!

Other then that I was able to rest today. My neighbor Devyn came by again to say hi to me. Today he brought his dog, Bear, with him. Bear was really hyper today and all three of the dogs were running around playing. Even Bagel was playing! It must have excited Bagel and Casper, because for the rest of the evening they barked and barked and barked. It's a good thing I've already become used to their noises because I was able to sleep through most of their barking.

Well it's time for me to go to sleep now. Mommy needs some rest too! She's been busy taking care of me, but she tells me she doesn't mind that she enjoys it. I believe her because when she wakes me up for my feedings in the middle of the night and I can see she's tired, she still smiles at me and tells me she loves me. One thing is for sure, I have a Mommy and a Daddy who love me very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment